You’re invited to our...
Client Appreciation Event!
Looking for information on how to navigate the changing retirement climate? Join us while we discuss:
“First Aid for Market Uncertainty”
Complimentary Dinner Seminar:
Thursday, September 29th at 6:00PM
Meet Us At:
The Summerhouse on the Lakes
8768 North Territorial Road • Plymouth, MI 48170
At this Educational Presentation, we’ll cover topics like:
- Ways to possibly increase your growth potential
- Can you postpone income for more accumulation with an annuity?
- Types of indexes: How do they impact benefits?
- Mitigating risk and balancing income needs
- Key factors in establishing retirement income
- Strategies for managing income sources in retirement
- Long-term versus short-term methods
Potential Benefits of
Actively Managed Money
- Why traditional asset allocation doesn’t necessarily work for all
- Monitoring performance of investments
- Flexibility in the potential level of risk over time
- Is retirement income impacted by actively managed money?
Preparing for Life Changes
- Ways to access your money early if you need it
- Potential income increase if you need a nursing home or other qualified care
- Possible inflation-mitigation strategies
- Strategies and retirement topics surrounding risk management
We’ll not only discuss Up-To-Date information about your products, but there’ll be food (on us) and live music by singer-songwriter Keegan Ferrell!
Live Music By "The Voice" Finalist, Singer-Songwriter Keegan Ferrell
Live Entertainment By Keegan Ferrell
We’ll not only discuss up-to-date information about your products but there’ll be food (on us) and live music by singer-songwriter Keegan Ferrell who was recently a contestant on The Voice!
Be our guest for a delicious meal and an informative event! We’ll see you there.